Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    TRADED

Up for sale or possibly trade is my 458 socom. It has 30 rounds thru and was my deer gun. Took 2 last year and this beast drops them. Built a different platform for deer but now looks like can't use either due to lack of private land, so i decided to sell this one.
    Its a complete Radical firearms upper. 16" Vanadium barrel with .936 micro gas block, ss gas tube, 12" free float handguard with HPT/MPI tested bcg and charging handle. Setup on a Anderson lower with CMMG LPK, Anderson buffer, tube, and spring with ergo grip and 6 position stock. Has an Aim sports 2-7×42 dual illumination long eye relief scope mounted with a 1 piece cantilever mount. Comes wit a 7 round 458 specific Lancer mag a 1 magpul pmag. Also have a total of 50 rounds 300gr sierra HP's. These were manufactured by Rose Reloading and have had zero issues.

Was going to start reloading this platform so if you want i have a set of Lee precision dies including factory crimp die. Lee case length gauge(new in package). 25 cleaned and primed once fired brass cases. Also have an unopened box of 50 Sierra 300 gr bullets and 30 Hornady 325gr ftx(these worked well from Rose reloading so figured id run with them) to go with too.

Rifle, scope, and 50 rounds $750
    Rifle and 50 rounds $700

Reloading stuff SOLD along with some ammo

Will sell just the complete upper(with bcg and charging handle along with 50 rounds for $500. Just the upper is $679 new at Radical firearms.

Trade interests include a Glock or Tanfoglio in 10mm
    9mm in ar platform
    Ar10
    Nice bolt action rifle in 223, 300aac, or 6.5 grendel
    S&W m&p in 9mm
    S&W 15-22
    KelTec Pmr 30

Maybe others, send any trades and if not interested worst you'll get is a polite no thanks

Located in Hobart, can meet in Lake/Porter counties depending on day and my schedule

Pm with any questions and can send more pics upon request

2gsk7xy.jpg

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Price drop. $900 for everything. $800 w/out reloading supplies(bullets,brass,dies,case length gauge). $600 complete upper w/ bcg, charging handle, 1 Lancer mag, and 112 rounds

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom