• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Put this one together for deer season and got burnt. This is cross posted onto armslist but I will give InGO members a better deal as I have not had an issue with the people from this forum like I've had on armslist.

This rifle is an alexander arms factory upper 16" non threaded barrel, I have it on an Acme Arms (Seymour, In) Multi Cal lower, CMMG Parts kit, Magpul STR mil spec stock, MFT grip, ALG buffer tube and spring, Magpul MOE finger guard, Magpul ASAP qd sling plate. MEPROLIGHT M21 in pictures is not for sale. I can include a Vortex Spitfire 1x for 200 with box. I will also be including a box of 19 (Shot 1 round) of 400gr Big game ammo, and 30+ rounds of 350 gr fmj. I have almost all of the brass I've shot that will be in the ammo box. This will knock the $#!+ out of a deer, and will leave a bruise on the shooter lol. It is a blast to shoot, but I have found a very consistent private hunting spot and my 300blk will continue to be my go to. I prefer to not include a mag as I use my standard ar mags and it feeds just fine. I would order an Alexander Arms Beowulf specific mag if I planned on keeping it.

I work odd hours but can generally meet in Columbus most evenings on my lunch break. My weekends are a no go for a while. I can meet before noon south of 465 most weekdays.

I'm asking 975 w/o optics and 1175 with the spitfire. Trust me when I say that you want the eye relief provided by a simple 1x optic, I nearly broke my nose the first time I shot this. :lmfao:

I am open to trades and would like to get into a Daniel Defense, Barrett, BCI, BCM and other higher end factory ar in 5.56 could add cash for the right deal or even a Springfield Saint. I am looking for a nice 22lr or mag bolt action suppressor host prefer cz tacticool. I may consider 10mm handguns. I am also interested in 223 55gr bulk ammo brass only. Cash would be best, but I have an addiction and can be swayed by fun modern guns. Multi gun trades may interest me.

4 shot group at ~85 yards
    4gS0HRF.jpg

EKZ0olx.jpg

3rd from left with FDE furniture

kZ5Dwrd.jpg

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Bump with the lowest price it will get to. 900 cash for the rifle w/o optics. With a lnib spitfire I want 1100. I have my eye on a rifle so I am motivated to move this one into a new home.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Putting this back out there. I have too many toys. I have a few different choices in optics for this rifle. The meprolight pictured is sold. I have a 1-4x scope, an eotech, 1x spitfire, or diamondhead polymer buis choice of optics will increase the price.

50-60 rounds of ammo and all the spent brass I have is included.

Mainly interested in a sale but would consider higher end optics in the 10x range. ffp only if they are adjustable. May consider a nice 1911.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Bump and I'm taking 100 off of the cash price. 875 cash. 850 without irons

EDIT Closing to due to not being able to edit original post. Relist

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom