• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Ray Saltzman put this rifle together for me a couple of years ago and it has served me well putting several coyotes in the dirt. I'm preparing to venture into thermal optics and feel I would be better served with an AR15/thermal combo so I'm selling this rifle to help fund the new gear. The rifle receiver and bolt have been trued, bolt face bushing installed, a precision ground recoil lug pinned to the receiver, Seekins Precision 20MOA scope rail pinned to the receiver, Krieger 8 twist stainless barrel, pinned Surefire SFMB-556 muzzle brake, R&D Precision bolt knob installed and a Timney trigger. Currently sitting in a Magpul Hunter stock with front & rear flush cup adapters, side rail, bipod rail and a rail I installed just forward of the magazine for locking the rifle into a tripod. (bipod pictured not included) Rifle includes the pictured Seekins Precision scope rings (30mm) and Accurate Magazine .223 mag. Rifle has not seen many rounds, far less than 200, much closer to 100. It shoots the CBC 77gr Mk262 ammo sub MOA which makes for a nice inexpensive precision setup.

Selling for the cost of the parts, I'll eat the cost of all the machining work. $1600
    - or -
    $1200 for the barreled action (everything listed minus the rings and stock)

Receiver $375
    Barrel $325
    Rings $129
    Scope base $100
    Stock $275
    Magazine $70
    Bolt knob $90
    Timney Trigger $140
    Surefire Brake $100

XMIfMaZh.jpg

Dgf6ElNh.jpg

lQ8A9t9h.jpg