Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 Max 4 w/ Carlson Choke Set and Rob Roberts + Factory

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Looking to sell a friends Super Black Eagle 2, 28" barrels, Max 4 camo.

Shotgun has been shot but very little, less than a case of ammo put through it. It's being sold because another Benelli he had on order finally came through so he didn't need this one. Comes with the factory hard case, manual, and 4 factory flush chokes (IM, F, IC, C). Also comes with a set of Carlson waterfowl extended tubes that I don't think he ever used and he didn't recall using them but hard telling. Also comes with 1 Rob Roberts T3 choke tube. Has had a Rob Roberts bolt handle installed and comes with the factory bolt handle. Does NOT have the factory cardboard box. Does have a couple slight little spots in the camo dip but overall is in great condition and just in time for waterfowl season.

Shotgun is in my possesion, in Brown County but meeting in Johnson or southern Marion is prefered. Don't have the time to travel much at the moment.

Price: $1200

Please no trades

If you have any question please PM me

Working on the pics right now, living in BFE the damn thunderstorms are playing hell with my internet

Ca9RdiI.jpg

SbL9Wfo.jpg

Nb1TRhb.jpg

NxgBujs.jpg

4UH4X6m.jpg

ewsEnxj.jpg

w4E3fF6.jpg

u5e92lG.jpg

dyjoo1X.jpg

afZP05d.jpg

0dFRQVg.jpg

k1MPz42.jpg