WTS/WTT: Allied Armament PPSH41 Package $900 (Pic Heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS

This is the last gun in my month or so long safe clean out. I have an Allied Armament built semi-auto PPSH41. When I got this gun it was pretty covered with a light layer of surface rust. It was found by the widow of a local man in their garage stashed in the corner with a few other guns. I've removed almost all of the rust and the metal underneath is actually pretty nice, but the finish has kind of browned because of it. There is some spots around the muzzle that have some light pitting and a section on the barrel shroud. The internals were in very nice shape because they were coated pretty heavily with grease. The bore is also in nice shape with no rust or pitting.

Allied Armament built these a little differently than most of the newer builds (wise-lite and TNW). The rear take down button is welded in place and you have to take the pivot pin out and the trigger pack/lower off to disassemble the gun (it's easy, just different). Also the selector switch is welded in place (semi-auto only). All of these modifications were made for the ATF to approve their semi-auto design. The gun I believe has an original barrel with an extension added make it the legal length. The gun was also built from a non-matching kit.

I've shot about 50rds through it since I've had it using stick mags (drum is kind of a pain to load compared to stick mags) and it ran perfect using S&B and Bulgy surplus. The gun comes with 4 36rd mags, one 71rd drum, drum pouch, barrel shroud section, lower, recoil spring, rear latch, rear sight, trigger pack, and a nice extra stock. This would make someone a great shooter as it sits or have it reblued/pak and make it a safe queen. My price is $850 NOW $750 firm for everythings. Located in Vincennes.

I have had a lot of tire kickers with this guy so please only PM me if you're a person that is seriously interested.

No longer interested in trades, bought a beautiful RPK and need to recoup some funds.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom