snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Sold

For sale is an original FEG manufactured AMD-65 imported by TGI. This is NOT one of the newer kit builds from Century. Manufactured in Hungary by FEG, this is one of the few milspec AKs you can get made in an eastern bloc factory. Excellent condition, I bought this from the original owner so unknown round count. No significant wear or blemishes. I replaced the original wire stock and rubber grips with surplus wood grips and a stock with a welded on cheek riser. The original parts are included. Also included is a single 20 rnd Tapco mag and THREE original surplus Hungarian 20 round magazines in a Hungarian surplus pouch.

I have two of these so I am selling one :dunno:. Price is $600 for the package. Cash or silver at spot. FTF within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc. Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

I will be in Indy December 15th and could meet most anytime, preferably in the late morning or early afternoon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom