comm2679

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    East Central
    Price Drop: Factory Noveske Light Recce 16" Rifle

Hello,

I have for sale a Noveske Light Recce 16" Mid Length rifle. This is a Noveske complete factory built rifle, not one pieced together. I purchased it shortly after John Noveske passed away as a collector's piece more than anything. The rifle has been zero'd and that's all. 30 rounds through it max. It is in immaculate condition. Comes with everything Noveske shipped it with including the original box, paperwork etc. I'm selling it because it doesn't get used. I've been eying a 20" Colt AR15 A4 and the proceeds will fund that.

This rifle came stock with an ALG trigger, Noveske marked Troy rear folding sight, Noveske marked gunfighter charging handle, and Noveske marked push pins. The upper, lower and barrel are all stamped with the Iron Cross. The furniture that came on it was a magpul stock, tango down pistol grip, and regular GI style hand guards. I added magpul FDE for some variety in my collectiuon since all my rifles were black and the Magpul gear required no modifications to the weapon. I have the black furniture still. If that is your preference let me know and I'll include those in the sale instead of the Magpul gear.

This basic light Recce model is very hard to come by. I could only find one in stock anywhere online and it was $1700. If you're looking to add a Noveske to your safe and don't want to spend north of $2k this might be a good option for you. I am located in Anderson. I will need to see a driver's license or Indiana LTCH upon sale, or take it to a local shop and do a transfer there. Price is $1150.

SOLD to local gun shop.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom