tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    GONE

Putting this out as a feeler:

This rifle started it's life as an M1A Loaded. It appeared to be an older model, because nearly all parts on it were USGI. Rifle was way more accurate than it should have been and after talking to some former CRANE gunsmiths involved in the EBR program, I wanted to see what the rifle was capable of.

Added a Sadlak National Match Spring Guide and replaced any remaining commercial internals with USGI ones. Then ordered a SAGE EBR chassis, SAGE EBR Stripper Clip guide, and SAGE Selector Cutout cover for it. Then mounted a set of Badger Ordnance 30MM EBR rings on it. Pretty cool, because they sit low on the gun, yet still allow you to see the iron sights through the cutouts on them.

Then decided to make it suppressor ready, and added a Schuster adjustable gas plug, Smith Enterprises GLSH-1 Gas Lock w/ hooded front sight, and a .595"X32 51 tooth Advanced Armament BLACKOUT flash hider / suppressor mount. Also installed a SADLAK Tactical Magazine Release as well as a Smith Enterprises Extended Bolt Stop / Release.

Also included with the rifle is a USGI M-14 walnut stock with trap door butt plate, USGI webbed sling, USGI cleaning kit, M1A stock (no cut out, take off of an older model SOCOM 16) and (most, if not all) parts that were replaced. I also have 21 magazines: (1X) unmarked 10 rounder, (2X) Armalite 20 rounders, (7X) CHECK-MATE 20 rounders, and (12X) unmarked 20 rounders. Included as well is a set of USGI castle nut pliers, handguard removal pliers, and a Badger Ordnance bolt grease roller. I also have a Smith Enterprises Gas Lock wrench that I currently can't find, but will include it as soon as it's located.

I really love this rifle, but am honestly just get bored with stuff I have and am looking for something new to play with.

Mostly looking for something new to play with, please feel free to make offers.
    I'm a big fan of AK's (Arsenal mostly, SLR107-UR is at the top of my want list, SAM7, or SAM7SF).
    I also am extremely interested in a FN SCAR 17, and can make it worth your while if you are willing to part with one.
    Precision rifles are always welcome.
    Night vision, such a PVS-14 would be awesome (or other GEN III NV or thermal optics).
    Might also be interested in HK stuff, like a HK91, P7, or SP5K.
    Might also consider a high end AR-10, or medium grade one with an optic.

I don't have a price in mind, but feel free to throw an offer out via PM.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to request additional pics, additonal details, questions, or offers via PM.
    Loaded M1A? | Buy Tactical Semi Automatic Rifles
    SAGE International, Ltd.
    SAGE International, Ltd.
    SAGE International, Ltd.
    M14 / M1A Key Elements : Smith Enterprise, Inc.
    https://www.sadlak.com/product-page/national-match-spring-guide
    https://www.sadlak.com/product-page/tactical-magazine-release-latch
    M1A Adjustable Gas Plug - SCHUSTER MFG INC
    BLACKOUT® 51T Flash Hider
    30 mm EBR Scope Ring (1.25") - Scope Rings
    Bolt Roller Greaser

Scope, suppressor, and bipod not included. Just wanted to share the image because it looked so cool:

As it currently sits:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom