• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    [FONT=&quot]I have for sale my 20" tikka ctr .308 that currently sits in a krg chassis. I love this gun, and it is an extremely solid shooter. The picture of the group is the first 3 rounds out of this rifle no joke. Can also include a harris 6-9 brm-s with pod loc(atlas bipod is staying with me) an accurate 10 round magazine, and a magpul AICS mag that i have sanded down to work with the tikka action. Not parting out anything unless you want just the rifle so i broke down the prices from the package deal. I really enjoyed this gun, i just have access so 1000yd + and its time to get a caliber for ELR. If you purchase this gun i will also give you my dope for the 168gr and 175gr which has been really good out to 1000yds. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I would also be willing to include: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]optic and rings (vortex razor gen 1 5-20 mrad ebr-2b/vortex precision 34mm rings)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The rest of my .308 ammo and once fired brass (200 rounds 168gr FGMM, 120 rounds 175gr FGMM, approximately 600 once fired FGMM brass)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Asking price+shipping, make an offer worst i can say is no:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Rifle, optic and rings, harris bipod, magazines, ammo - $2900[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Rifle with magazines - $1200[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Threw this ad up quick before running out for the night. Hopefully not too many errors. Thanks!

[/FONT]

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom