Please reply by conversation.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Gentlemen:

I have, for your consideration, a Springfield M1A (Loaded) in a J-Allen Enterprises Stock. J-Allen makes some of the best precision stocks on the planet.

This M1A also comes outfitted with a Sadlak round spring guide and a Sadlak scope mount. These parts are pretty much essential upgrades for any M1A, in my opinion.

She comes with an Atlas bi-pod and mono-pod for keeping her smooth on the ground or bench. Topped off with an American Defense QD scope mount and a Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 EBR scope; she can make long distance calls all day long.

J-Allen stocks can no longer be had for what I paid for mine, these things have gone up in price and value. I'm only asking what I paid, which is really good for you. I still have my original invoice and can show it as needed. Rife is original to me. I'm it's only owner. Will want to see pink card and DL. JAE-100 G3 Standard Colors / Pricing | J. Allen Enterprises

As you know with loaded models, they feature NM sights, medium weight barrels, NM flash hider, and NM trigger.

There's not a single scratch on anything! Only 100 rounds down the pipe. I spent over 3 years putting this project together, and it's just not my cup of tea. All ammo is LC brass factory new, with exception of the CBC box, which is also good. I'm simply tired of the 308 game.

$4500.00 OBO Package comes with the following:

• Rife as shown and described
    • All magazines pictured
    • All ammunition pictured

$3,400.00 OBO Package comes with the following:
    • Rifle as pictured, but without scope or QD mount
    • All mags

open
    No Trades, will meet reasonable distances from Hancock County. Don't want something pictured, make an offer, worst I can say is no.
    View attachment 65922
    View attachment 65923
    View attachment 65924
    View attachment 65925
    View attachment 65926

I look forward to your PM's. again, no trades...
    view

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom