Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    WTS/WTT Mosin Nagant Sniper Tribute

Traded

I will entertain reasonable cash offers and a wide variety of trades. PM me some offers folks.

Adding a cash price of $700 or best reasonable offer.

1943 Izhvesk Mosin Sniper Tribute (clone). Aresenal refurbished 91/30 (numbers match) with arsenal refinished stock, sniper style bolt and accumounts reproduction scope and mounts. Comes with the original numbers matching bolt, sling, lens covers and scope cover. This Mosin is as nice as they come. A quick search on gunbroker and you will find these sniper clones are going from $1000 to $1500.

Trade interest is:
    1) Lee Enfield- preferably No1 Mk3 but will considered No4 Mk1 (British or Austrilian...no Canadian)
    2)MAS-36- not sporterized
    3)French Lebel- not sporterized
    4)German K98 (straight trade for Russian capture or can add cash for vet bring back type example)
    5)GI M1 Carbine (I can add a little cash)
    6)Italian Carcano and cash.
    7)A nice non bubba SKS.
    8)Feel free to make other offers, just keep in mind I am a surplus rifle and pistol guy and I am not desperate to part with this rifle.

I live in Madison County just NE of Indy and would prefer keeping travel to one hour. I am flexible on that for the correct deal. Will need to see Indiana ID, nothing recorded. PM with any offers or questions. Thank you!

IMGE6484.jpg

A look at some deadly Russian snipers (male and female) with battle of Stalingrad fame.

61551966.jpg

cf4db3a83d10c6adfbb9.jpg

screenshot20151010at.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom