Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Ruger AR556 NIB, Unfired (Md 8500)

Available Again!!!

For sale is a NIB, unfired Ruger AR556 rifle, the 8500 model. The barrel is marked "5.56 NATO 1/8" twist", no other text.

Includes everything from the factory - flip up rear sight, sling, at least one P-mag, foam fitted box. I may have a couple extra P-mags which I will include. Standard carbine model. I won this at the FNRA banquet. It has not even been out of the box since I got it. I am buying yet another AK though and have to make room. Found three additional Pmags to add, total of four included - one is loaded.

I will be on the northeast side of Indy Monday Sept. 17th and could meet between 12:15 & 2:00 at Gander Otdr.

Price is $525.00. Cash or silver / gold at spot. FTF in Evansville during the week, within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc. Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

Pic of rifle package with extra mags
    Last edited by snorko; 6 Days Ago at 16:52.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

I will be on the northeast side of Indy Monday Sept. 17th and could meet between 12:30 & 2:00.
    Last edited by snorko; 4 Days Ago at 09:28.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Added 3 additional Pmags.

Expert

User Info Menu

Does the exterior of the barrel say Ruger on it's top or is it simply plain with no name on it?

User Info Menu

Bump, available again.

User Info Menu

Added three additional Pmags, one of which is loaded.

User Info Menu

Bump for the weekend.

User Info Menu

Up top