snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Traded

For sale is a NIB, unfired Ruger AR556 rifle, the 8500 model. The barrel is marked "5.56 NATO 1/8" twist", no other text.

Includes everything from the factory - flip up rear sight, sling, at least one P-mag, foam fitted box. I may have a couple extra P-mags which I will include. Standard carbine model. I won this at the FNRA banquet. It has not even been out of the box since I got it. I am buying yet another AK though and have to make room. Found three additional Pmags to add, total of four included - one is loaded.

I will be on the northeast side of Indy (The Garrison) Thursday Oct. 17th and Friday Oct. 18th and could meet after 4:00 either day.

Price is $525.00. Cash or silver / gold at spot. FTF in Evansville during the week, within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc. Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

Last edited:

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Does the exterior of the barrel say Ruger on it's top or is it simply plain with no name on it?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I will be on the northeast side of Indy (The Garrison) Thursday Oct. 17th and Friday Oct. 18th and could meet after 4:00 either day.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Up we go, will take a partial or full trade in silver or gold as well. Can add a little cash to even out a 1/2 oz gold coin trade

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom