• ...and so much more!
  • FredMcIntire

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    I'm selling off a few guns that I don't, won't, or haven't used in quite some time. I just don't have the time to hunt like I used to :( Telephone calls will get a faster response, and take priority over emails or messages, (317) 965-8034. NO CALLS before 9:00 a.m. and NO CALLS after 9:00 p.m.

German made LUX .22 K-Hornet. A nice little gun. It was originally a .22 Hornet and someone reamed the chamber to the .22 K-Hornet. You can still shoot .22 Hornet in this gun. It simply fire forms the brass to .22 K-Hornet. A little honest rust around the muzzle. Price is $150 Cash.

Verona LX 502, 12 Gauge, O/U. Screw in choke tubes. This would make a great field gun for pheasant and waterfowl. It's in very good condition except for the fact that some dummy forgot to wipe it down after a South Dakota pheasant hunt, and it has a few faint rust freckles here and there. It had a scratch on the stock when I got it. Price is $575 Cash.

NIB Verona LX 501 Hunting, 12 Gauge, O/U. Screw in choke tubes. This gun appears to be new, in the box. Price is $750.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom