Please reply by conversation.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Group Ind. Sold ...Uzi hasn't left the house in 10 years plus. Low round count, grand kids loved it. Me, not so much. Yes, it has green furniture. Has the box and manual, if you want to call it that. Added a barrel shroud that is a little off-center, cleaning rod, fake short barrel, standard barrel nut, sight tool, funky 5 at a time mag loader, wood stock that has been drilled for a retention screw (falls under 26 inches with the folder taken off), 25 rd Israeli surplus and a 32 rd IMI marked mag that both came with it, and a RDC mag loader that I added and never used. Also has six 32 rd mags only marked "40" on the back. They all needed some file work at the back of the feed lips to allow the bolt to clear. I function tested them with dummy rounds and all work except one. It has malformed feed lips and is marked with blue tape. Use it for parts or whatever. I replaced the buffer this year because the original rotted out and came out in chunks. As always FTF Beech Grove. One price, I don't want to separate...........$950 .............No trades please unless you have a really nice 5 digit or under SP1 Colt rifle. Thanks, Dave

143hnxf.jpg

ax1wf6.jpg

24zxgcx.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom