LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    SOLD

LISTING UPDATED BELOW

Up for sale is my LWRC Individual Carbine SPR. I've had this rifle for about 4 years or so and it has been absolutely flawless. Round count is probably around 400+/- and never had a single malfunction. I'm only considering selling this rifle to fund another project that I'm being impatient about.

The rifle is topped with a Trijicon MRO mounted on an American Defense Mount. Upgrades include CMC 3.5lb flat trigger, Magpul MOE SL stock, BCM vertical grip and Magpul MS4 FDE QD sling.

Below is the description from LWRC:

Directly descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI™*to meet the requirements for the U.S. Army Individual Carbine program, the IC-SPR is built for high performance.*

The IC-SPR variant is one of our most popular IC models.* Constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance. The gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.

The IC-SPR with one-piece Monoforge™*upper design includes an integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter.* The 12” user configurable rail system with individual rail sections allow the shooter to place accessory rails where they are needed while maintaining its low profile ergonomic fit and function.*

Dual Control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the IC-SPR.* LWRCI™*Enhanced Fire Control Group comes standard.* Our investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections and nickel-boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.*

Our IC-SPR uses LWRCI™*manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged spiral fluted barrel that are 20% lighter than unfluted barrels of the same diameter.* The increased surface area reduces heat – speeds up cooling. *Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.*

The LWRCI™*IC-SPR comes complete with, LWRCI Skirmish™*Back Up Iron Sights, Ambidextrous Charging Handle, [STRIKE]LWRCI™*Adjustable Compact Stock[/STRIKE], Magpul™*MOE+ Grip and LWRCI™*High Efficiency 4-Prong Flash Hider.

Additional info:
    https://www.lwrci.com/p-330-ic-spr.aspx

Here is what I got in it:
    Rifle: $2250
    Trijicon MRO: $493
    Magpul Sling: $60
    Magpul Stock: $60
    BCM vertical grip: $20
    CMC flat trigger: $195
    LWRC Rail w/ QD Sling Mount: $15

Total Invested: $3093
    Selling Price for the whole package: $1850 ($1243 savings)

*UPDATE*
    I have been asked a couple of times now and yes, I will separate the optic and sell the rifle and the rest of the gear & upgrades for: $1600 ($1000 savings)

FTF and cash only. Not looking for any trades right now. I live in the Bloomington/Ellettsville area, but willing to travel some for the sale. Just want to see a IN DL and LTCH, nothing recorded. I can ship to your FFL, but on your dime. PM, email (cjwerner@indiana.edu) or text (812-219-0753) if interested. If you call and I don't answer, please leave a voicemail and I'll call you back. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom