• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Savage Smokeless Muzzleloader ML10-1 SOLD!

SOLD!
    I would like to sell this savage ML10, this is the first type that they made them change... by swapping bolt and barrel you can convert it to a centerfire rifle, the later redesigned ML10-II you can't do that with.
    They only made these for a short while before being told to stop and redesign. I don't see very many of these first types for sale and they are 700- 1000 bucks when i do.

Condition is fair, you can see some rust where it was mistreated before, I cleaned it up a bit, but it could use lots more. The bore has scattered spots of roughness that needs scrubbed out, I believe it would clean up fine.
    I only have the accessories shown, breechplug removal tool, and one carrier for the 209 primer. I'll even throw in the front sight mounted backwards.. lol.
    Price is SOLD 475. or trade, I'm not sure what i would trade for, so run it by me.
    Located around New Castle, so I can travel to greenfield, muncie, etc.
    Thanks!!

equzhhr.jpg

i1zRZSv.jpg

6l95p4R.jpg

kRJeEcL.jpg

HAFFoLu.jpg

UxxfRpU.jpg

aBwY5zD.jpg

uzJmulM.jpg

YdyQ4Vt.jpg

ULt9w9z.jpg

I tried to take some pics of the bore.. it has some roughness about 1/3 the way up from the breechplug, but i haven't tried a tornado brush to clean it, it might clean up nicer with use of that.
    Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom