Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    ​SOLD For sale is a very good condition Mossberg 930 Tactical. This is the model with a bead sight and 18" cylinder bore barrel. Mossberg says 8 shot which I think is 7+1. I bought this like-new used at a local gun show with the intent of making it a HD shotgun but it has sat in the safe since purchase. Decided to stick with the Veprs.

The shotgun is in excellent shape with no significant wear. I have installed an aluminum Mesa Tactical side saddle shell holder/rail combo like the one shown in the stock photo below. I also have a NIB Mesa Tactical Urbino stock that I was going to install but haven't. This adds a pistol grip and a shorter length of pull. The saddle/rail combo and stock were over $225 alone. ​Just found an extended bolt handle , also included.

Price is [STRIKE]$450.00[/STRIKE] NOW $400.00 FIRM for the shotgun with the installed rail/side saddle. I can include the stock as well for a total of $500.00. I really do not want to take trades, cash or silver bullion/coins at spot.

I will probably be in Indy on the northeast side Thursday the 21st.
    FTF in Evansville during the week, weekends within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc. Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.
    attachment.php

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Price is [STRIKE]$450.00[/STRIKE] NOW $400.00 FIRM for the shotgun with the installed rail/side saddle. I can include the stock as well for a total of $500.00. I really do not want to take trades, cash or silver bullion/coins at spot.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom