snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    TRADED

For sale is a Beretta CX4 Storm carbine. This is the 9mm version which uses standard Beretta 92 mags. Excellent condition overall with a round count of under 300. I bought this new from Classic Arms which claimed they were a production run for Russian police. Manual is in Russian in part and the barrel is 18.4", a bit longer than the standard 16". Shoots great and is accurate. Can be set up for left hand ejection if desired. Includes the original cardboard box, manual and papers, a Beretta cleaning kit (required for Euro sales), one 10 round magazine and one 20 round magazine.

Hard to find in stock anywhere, I paid $740 with shipping for the gun and two 10 round mags in 2016.

Price is $550. Only selling cause I have a second one. Possible trades include a S&W M&P 2.0 Compact in 9mm, pre-lock S&W revolvers, silver bullion at spot, magazines for a S&W 2214/2215. FTF in Evansville during the week, weekends within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomington, Ferdinand, etc. Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom