snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Traded

For sale is an As New CZ 527 Carbine chambered in 7.62x39mm. Full description from CZ website below. I bought this 5-6 years ago or so and before I shot it, picked up a second used model as well. Thus this is unfired. It has sat in the safe since unboxing. Included is the box, papers, and one 5 round magazine. ​Now includes CZ 527 scope rings.
    Bud's and Classic Arms both list these fro $650 new.

The Carbine is an intermediate range ‘brush gun.’ Weighing in at less than 6 lbs, this handy rifle has a straight comb walnut stock and open sights. For a long time this was our only model chambered in 7.62×39, it combines low recoil with effectiveness on medium-sized game such as deer and wild boar, making it ideal for younger shooters. Both chamberings offered in the Carbine are economical to shoot given their service rifle heritage and the availability of surplus ammunition.
    Built to CIP specifications, our 7.62×39 chambers are ideal for shooting steel-cased surplus ammo. Designed to shoot .311 bullets, some American brass ammo may not perform as well as the imported steel-cased variety because of SAAMI brass dimensions and varying bullet diameters.

Price is $500. Only selling cause I have a second one. Cash or silver bullion at spot, no trades please. FTF in Evansville during the week, weekends within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomington, Ferdinand, etc. Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom