Please reply by conversation.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    SOLD

For sale is a an AR9 that was ordered as a complete upper and a complete lower from PSA in early 2017.

The lower is PSA SKU 7781307 - Machined from Billet 7075 T6 forgings and then hard coat anodized, these lowers are purpose built to accept 9mm Glock®-style magazines. Designed to work with PSA's new 9mm Hybrid uppers. The lower is assembled with a Palmetto State Armory lower build kit with a classic A2 Grip, 6 position Buffer tube and PSA M4-style stock.

The upper is PSA SKU 7781301 - PSA 9mm 16" Carbine 13.5" Keymod Upper - with Hybrid G-9 BCG and Charging Handle.

I've had it out to the range 4-5 times with about 500 trouble free rounds total. I did "tune" the buffer and spring using quarters as spacers to decrease bolt over-travel and tighten up the perceived recoil. I ran it with a Vortex Sparc AR red dot, which is not included in the sale. There are no mags included, but I ran it with factory Glock, KCI and Magpul mags of various capacities with no problems.

I'm selling to make room for other projects, so I'm not really interested in trades at this time. Price is $500, willing to meet within an hour of Anderson, must be a proper person.....

IMG_2021.jpg IMG_2024.jpg IMG_2026.jpg IMG_2029.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom