WTS/WTT: Built Billet Rifle (BCM, Seekins, Geissele)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Hey all,

I was just approved for my SBR via stamp this morning and placed the order for my new upper. Putting this rifle out there for some feelers. I am not entirely against trades, they would just have to be solid trades...some glass? High-end PC parts? Things of that nature. I don't need any firearms. Good priced ammo? You get the picture. I built this rifle with all my heart and I love it. I can't stress enough that I do not NEED to sell it, and am just entertaining offers as I may want to swap this out for a Suppressor. As you can imagine, this DID have a Geissele trigger, BAD selector, etc but I have migrated them to my SBR. This rifle has roughly 150 rounds through it which was sighting in and then 1 short range trip before my surgery and then the weather turned to crap. I will only part out the upper and the lower as wholes if I get 2 separate buyers interested in each. So, if you just want the upper, I will hold it for you in the event someone buys the lower.

Seekins SP223 Gen2 Billet Lower: $245
    Seekins SP223 Billet Upper: $230
    VG6 Precision Epsilon 556 Comp: $68
    15" Geissele MK8 SMR Mlok Rail: $300
    Geissele Super Charging Handle: $89
    BCM BFH Mid-Length CHF Barrel 16": $309
    BCM PNT Trigger: $66
    BCM Safety Selector: $21
    Magpul MOE K2+ Grip: $25
    MFT Minimalist Stock: $50

Total is ~$1,400+. This does not include the cost of the buffer/tubbs spring, VFG, as we're just talking nickels at that point. I am taking offers but I think I am required to post a price so I will post that price at $1,000. $400+ off, not including missed accessories, transfer fees, taxes, you know. I live in Richmond and will meet you for the right deal. Prices above are pulled today from popular sites. I am not easily offended, so make your offers and let's both be happy!!

LmksxBM.jpg

Last edited:

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Edited. Parts list and price adjusted. I have removed the BCM BCG. If you're interested and would like a BCG included we can negotiate that. Let's get this gone!

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    $700 final. Rifle will just get some upgrades and go back into rotation. Thread closes tomorrow.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom