• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Selling a couple of my Ruger American Rimfire that I don't shoot. I'm the original owner of both. Both are in very good to excellent condition. Both also have Weaver scope bases installed. I'm located in the far south near Tell City. FTF in the Rockport, Ferdinand, Corydon area. Also travel frequently to Evansville area. Not looking for any trades, selling these to fund other projects. All the usual legal mumbo-jumbo applies about proper person and resident of Indiana. First I'll take it in thread gets it.
    *ON HOLD pending meetup.*First is a 22 lr compact model with 18" barrel. Includes both short stock modules, Ruger sells longer ones but I just used a slip on pad to increase length of pull. This was a plinker so I didn't really shoot it much for groups. Selling as I prefer the longer barrel models. Not sure of the exact round count but I know it is less than 500. $[STRIKE]200[/STRIKE]175
    Pbzq0L8.jpg

LNWdMsq.jpg

*22 mag on hold pending meetup*
    Next is a standard in 22 mag with a 22" barrel. Includes both stock modules and a spare magazine. I bought this for coyote hunting in a spot were the owner wouldn't allow anything bigger. No longer hunt there and I've never been a big fan of the 22 mag, so don't really have a use for it. I will say it is quite accurate with Hornady 30 gr Vmax and 45 gr Critical Defense loads. Round count is in the 200-250 neighborhood. $225 for this one. Also got a bunch of ammo for this I'm selling in the ammo section. Buy the ammo and this rifle and I'd be willing to make a deal.
    qHK1clo.jpg

yd38Oqy.jpg

hqXuQ0W.jpg

c3ulFTp.jpg

Will sell both for $400.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom