snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Closed for lack of interest.

For sale only is a very good condition Molot Vepr 12. This was originally a fixed tubular stock version. I bought it from the original owner who replaced the fixed stock with a folding Bonesteel stock and cut the barrel back and pinned/welded a brake on permanently to 18.25". Thus you get a short as possible overall barrel length and still have an aggressive brake. The pistol grip and hand guards are factory.

Includes the shotgun, a barrel mounted RS Regulate picatinny rail section for mounting a light, one 5 round Russian magazine, three 10 round SGM magazines and the factory box. I bought this to play with while waiting for my SBS stamp on another Vepr. I don't need two folders.

Price drop until July 18, then I will close the ad. I will be in northern Johnson County Thursday July 18th and can meet in the early afternoon. I will also be at the 1500 show Saturday August 24th.

Price is [STRIKE]$1,000.00[/STRIKE] $1,100.00 FIRM for all. Cash or silver at spot.

FTF around Evansville during the week. Within an hour or so on the weekends - Bloomington, Ferdinand, Bloomfield/Scottland, Vincennes, etc.
    attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Price drop until July 18, then I will close the ad. I will be in northern Johnson County Thursday July 18th and can meet in the early afternoon. I will also be at the 1500 show Saturday August 24th.

Price is [STRIKE]$1,000.00[/STRIKE] $950.00 FIRM for all. Cash or silver at spot.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom