snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Sold!

Bought this a while ago and it has sat in the safe. I am sure I will regret selling it but I shoot other AKs more. This needs to go to someone who will appreciat it.

From the original ad...

This is an Arsenal Legion SGL-21-66. These rifles have been sanctioned from import and I don't ever see them coming back. This is a rare -66 version, which shipped from Arsenal with a rail system. This is by far the nicest AK I have ever owned, and the best AK-103 style rifle you can buy in the US. This is a true Izhmash Legion factory built AK.

Included is a FDE US palm grip, matching rail covers, and there is a Krebs Safety lever installed ($50). The round count on this rifle is about 300-350 but I didn't keep exact numbers. The rifle has sat in my climate controlled safe for quite some time. I blurred out the serial numbers, but they are all matching as this is a factory built gun.

Comes as pictured except the mag will be a 30 round East Bloc mag and the original Arsenal 10rd mag. No box.

Price for the rifle is [STRIKE]$1,500.00[/STRIKE]
    $1,400.00 FIRM, cash or silver at spot. I have reviewed completed auctions on Gunbroker and this is below the average selling price.

I will be at the 1500 show Saturday June 1st. Price is firm, no trades.

FTF around Evansville during the week. Within an hour or so on the weekends - Bloomington, Ferdinand, Bloomfield/Scottland, Vincennes, etc.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom