WTS/WTT: HUGE MK18 pistol clone and Ruger 10/22 lots with TONS of extras for ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    GONE!

Located in Greenfield or East Indianapolis, MIGHT be able to drive a little depending on offer...

Truncating some things down and switched gears, per wife's demand lol Looking to trade one or both of the below packages for a very open list of interests or cash...

First:
    Poorman's MK18 clone AR pistol, VERY well optioned:
    PSA 5.56x45mm 10.5 nitride upper with premium chrome lined bolt carrier group (HPT and MPI tested, BCG purchased separately to ensure quality part), 1:7 twist barrel. Has UTG "Match" Slimline series rear sight, UTG riser (very decent quality) and Primary Arms micro-red dot. Long 3 prong "Vortex" style flash hider that sings when you shoot it, UTG PRO carbine length rail system (drop in) with Primary Arms flat dark earth 600 lumen light (comes with extension to take it from 2 CR123 cells to 3). ERGO rail covers.
    Lower is a poverty pony Anderson lower with PSA lower parts kit and Larue 2 stage MBT trigger, H1 buffer, KAK Shockwave blade and Hogue flat dark earth rubber pistol grip, ambi sling loop system on endplate.
    Comes with a OD green two point HK hook sling, soft case.
    Also with it are 14 USGI magazines loaded with 28 rounds each IMI M855, 7 USGI magazines unloaded, 4 (maybe 5?) Hexmags Gen 2 black 30 rounders.
    Two sets of Lee reloading dies (one is the standard 3 die set, the other is their premium yellow cased one with dead length seater, "match" neck sizer), as well as a component bullet assortment (not loaded ammo), including 220+ Hornady 75 gr OTM, 500+ Hornady 55gr FMJBT and SPBT, 3K primers (CCI #41 and CCI standard, plus Wolf small rifle), 400 pcs sized and deprimed brass, 150+ primed and ready to load brass.
    AR15 spare parts set up, which includes lots of springs, a nearly complete lower parts kit, quite a few fresh/unused 30 round magazine springs and more.

Available, but not exactly listing (offer dependent), are a few cans of H335, a can of RL15, etc... powder

Shoots very well, I have attached a picture of what it can do with 55 gr polymer tipped quality ammo, it is a 5 round group at 50 yards, offhand! About 400 rounds fired to test function, cleaned and put away. I did not do any mag dumps, defensive drills or any other fast shooting with this.

Second:
    Ruger 10/22, standard Walmart model, has 4 10 round magazines, soft case, and an inexpensive but good red dot that has held up to 300 rounds. Shoots well! Will comes with 3 bulk packs of ammo (500-550 packs, Remington, Federal). For the right situation, I have a 50 cal ammo can filled with a variety of smaller boxes of ammo, MOSTLY CCI standard velocity, I would say about 1K worth of various stuff.

That all being said, I am looking to trade/sell as a lot, or splitting one lot from the other, but not looking to nitpick out the lots' individual parts. This is your chance to get a good deal as I am not looking to sell stuff individually (but I'm not stupid...lol).

My interests are flexible with all of this. I do not have cash to add, only accessories like magazine bandoleers, carriers, etc... I will add value to your trades for things like night sights, magazines of decent manufacture, holsters, etc... not Punisher backplates, stippling, etc... sorry. Rough value for the AR lot is $800, whereas the Ruger lot is $280, so about $1050 combined trade value.

Cash price would be $900 FIRM (yes, the cash price is lower than the trade value...)

Would trade either or both for:

Pistols:
    1911s, 9mm preferred but not an absolute (Springfield, Colt, Kimber, etc... interested in Rock Island models, including GI models, not interested in Taurus, not a huge fan of bull barrels unless in compact sized 1911s)
    Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 21, 20, third or 4th gen or G45, G19X
    Threaded barrel XDm or Smith M&P
    Sig P320
    Anything with an RMR lol
    Draco or similar AK pistol, 7.62x39 only
    Desert Eagle in .357, maybe .44 or .50AE
    CZ75 SP01 (steel framed gun only)
    CZ75 9mm or clone

Revolvers:
    GP100 with 4-6" barrel, .357 or .44 special (any barrel length on .44 special model) only and stainless preferred
    Smith and Wesson 686 or 686+, 2-6" models
    Smith and Wesson 629, any length (now realistically, these guns go for $800 new online, bear that in mind...)
    Smith and Wesson .500 or .460
    Smith 625 or similar
    Smith and Wesson 640, 638, 642, 442, 36 (2" model only), 60, 27
    Ruger Vaquero or Blackhawk in .357 Magnum
    Derringers in .38 Special or .357 Magnum
    Taurus in .357 or .44 (longer barreled models preferred)
    No Rhinos, no Rock Islands...

Rifles:
    .308 bolt action rifle of good repute (Remington, Savage, Mossberg), not interested in anything other than .308
    Lever action in .357 Magnum, .44 or .45-70 (not interested in Henrys, grandad's .30-30, etc... sorry)
    MIGHT be interested in a decent AK, 7.62x39 only and as basic as possible (hate the look and feel of the Magpul furniture)

Shotguns
    Remington Tac-14 or Mossberg Shockwave guns but not the detachable mag stuff
    Remington 870 12g shotguns
    Mossberg 590 in 12g
    Beretta 1201

Feel free to make an offer, but don't get riled up if I say no. I am not picky at this time, but then again, not desperate.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom