• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    This is a factory produced Rock River LAR 15 NM A4 rifle. I bought this rifle to shoot NRA High Power Matches. I figured pretty quickly that I'm too old to cut the mustard. The rifle has a Wylde 5.56/ .223 Chamber and 1:8 twist barrel. I broke in the barrel per the manufacturer's instructions. It has only 250 rounds (documented) through it. It has the removable NM carry handle. It shoots 75 gr. hollow point bullets very well throughout the course of fire (our club range only went out to 500 yards). It comes with an A-1 stock (a little shorter) which I preferred with a heavy shooting jacket and also comes with the original A-2 stock. It comes with one 20 round magazine (more are available for additional cost). The rifle is equipped with a Bob Jones match rear sight with lens. It also comes with lead buttstock weight and lead handguard weights. Both are easily removable. It also has a military web sling. The extras add up to over $200.00. The rifle comes complete with all accessories, including the original box. I will not separate. I will not ship, due to weight, so it has to me a face-to-face transaction. I must see a current driver's license and Indiana Handgun License. Since I live close to the Kentucky state line, if you want to buy it and are from there, I will meet you at an FFL for legal transfer. If you want to start match shooting or just want an accurate rifle for varmint hunting, this rifle is hard to beat. Asking $1,200.00.
    afayKmN.jpg

tQU53Dw.jpg

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    With the NRA High Power Rifle Matches being held at Camp Atterbury, this rifle would be a top choice for a Hoosier who wants to run with the big dogs.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    This rifle, because of its accuracy, would also make a great varmint gun. The carry handle is easily removed so a scope can be easily mounted.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'm willing to drive for a meet. For instance, if you live in the Indy area, I could drive to meet you in Edinburgh.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Not wanting a trade for a Colt Defender anymore. I found a Ruger sr1911 Custom Shop Officer. I will still kick in a small amount of .223 ammo suitable for best accuracy with this rifle.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom