snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    SOLD

For sale is an excellent condition IWI X95 bullpup rifle chambered in 5.56x45mm. I bought this locally from the original owner who claimed fewer than 100 rounds fired. Looks great. I wanted to play with an AR alternative but didn't realize you needed to replace the bolt and some other stuff for left hand use. So before I commit to doing so, thought I would try and sell. New the rifle runs $1,749 and the Geissele Super Sabra trigger pack runs $350. I got a great deal on this and it is priced accordingly.

Included is the rifle with factory box, papers, cleaning kit, etc. and one 30 round magazine. Also included is the Geissele trigger pack. Optic & magnifier in pic NOT included! Not looking for trades, thinning out the collection. If you really feel the need to offer something feel free but I will likely decline.

I will be on the northwest side (71st & 465) Friday 8/23 and at the 1500 show Saturday August 24th.

Price is [STRIKE]$1,350.00[/STRIKE][STRIKE].[/STRIKE] $1,250 firm. Cash or silver at spot.

FTF around Evansville during the week. Within an hour or so on the weekends - Bloomington, Ferdinand, Bloomfield/Scottland, Vincennes, etc.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom