Please reply by conversation.

sheepdog66

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Greenwood
    WHAT: HK Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical 12 Gauge Semi-Automatic Shotgun
    DESCRIPTION: This is a very lightly used HK Benelli M1 Super 90 semi-auto tactical 12 gauge shotgun. It has a black finish, an 18.5" barrel. The HK BENELLI M1 SUPER 90 shotgun in this configuration is a scarce item and will make an outstanding personal protection weapon. It was purchased in the mid 1990’s and has less than 25 rounds through it. It was fired shortly after purchase, then cleaned and stored in my safe since that time. I am the original owner. The original manual is included. If interested, PM me with your email address and I will send you additional photos showing other views and including all barrel and frame markings.

• Function: The action functions flawlessly. There is no rust, pitting or significant marks. The shotgun incorporates Benelli’s Inertia Driven System.
    • Gauge: 12 Gauge, 2 ¾” & 3” Shells
    • Action Type: Semi-Automatic, Inertia-Operated, Tube Magazine Fed Shotgun.

• Barrel Length: 18 ½”
    • Sights: The front sight is a blade screwed to its base which is fixed to the barrel. The rear sight is a ghost ring, fully adjustable for windage and elevation, mounted at the rear of the frame.
    • Chokes: Includes choke tubes for Improved Cylinder, Modified and Full, plus the original tube installation/removal tool.
    • Stock Configuration & Condition: The forend is a checkered synthetic stock. The buttstock has the black rubber Benelli butt pad and ambidextrous side sling point attachments, plus a sling mount on the grip cap. The stocks have no scratches or marks.
    • Extras: The shotgun has a Sidesaddle shell carrier mounted on the right side. It also has a Benelli magazine tube extension installed. (The original shorter magazine tube assembly is included).
    The Benelli M1 (Super 90) is a semi-automatic shotgun manufactured by Benelli Armi S.P.A.. It is available in several versions for civilian, law enforcement and military use. It features the proprietary Benelli recoil system, known for its reliability and easy maintenance. Due to the inertia recoil system, the M1 shouldn’t have to use heavier loads to cycle properly, because the action is inertia driven vs. the traditional gas cycling operation. It can fire and reliably cycle lighter loads. The ultra-reliable inertia system is low maintenance and allows for reduced recoil as well. This Super 90 was imported by Heckler & Koch in the mid 1990’s.

PRICE: $750.00 Cash Only; NO TRADES

REQUIRED IDENTIFICATION: I know this is not a legal requirement, but I will require buyer to provide identification and have a current Indiana License to Carry a Handgun. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

NO TRADES

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 61
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 46
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      606.4 KB · Views: 33
    • 4.JPG