chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    sold pending funds

best deal $600 cash

on a bit of a buying kick now too so open to trade with cash on either end. No shotguns please

Bought this back in 2015 and she's been out shooting maybe 3 times. I would guess less then 300 rounds for sure. Just something I thought I would get more use out of then I did. Priced here to move at $675 will need to see Indianan DL and carry permit. Prefer to do the transaction at my work in Merrillville, NWI due to my schedule. Please feel free to PM me with your cell phone and I would be happy to text you some other pictures if you like. The rifle is a Kidd and was bought from them ready to go, I did not build it.
    It takes regular Ruger 10/22 mags and I will toss one in with the rifle. Rifle has a threaded barrel with a little flute going on too. Has the extended mag release and comp done at Kidd as well
    48818276816_38f0606b3e_k.jpg
    [/URL]IMG_2286_zps6qlvty7h on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Bought this back in 2015 and she's been out shooting maybe 3 times. I would guess less then 300 rounds for sure. Just something I thought I would get more use out of then I did. Priced here to move at [STRIKE]$800[/STRIKE] $750 will need to see Indianan DL and carry permit. Prefer to do the transaction at my work in Merrillville, NWI due to my schedule. Please feel free to PM me with your cell phone and I would be happy to text you some other pictures if you like. The rifle is a Kidd and was bought from them ready to go, I did not build it.
    It takes regular Ruger 10/22 mags and I will toss one in with the rifle. Rifle has a threaded barrel with a little flute going on too. Has the extended mag release and comp done at Kidd as well
    48818276816_38f0606b3e_k.jpg
    [/URL]IMG_2286_zps6qlvty7h on Flickr[/IMG]

What length barrel? Rear support screw? With a Kidd Trigger? Single stage or two stage trigger?

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    $675 price bump. I am planning on making time on Wednesday to get this over to my LGS to see about a trade in so lets do this now.... :D

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Okay. So I sort of kind of found another toy that I would like to add to my mix. Best deal on this $600 but I’m not driving far so plan on coming to me.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom