Please reply by conversation.

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    Up for sale or trade is a 50 cal Traditions Buckstalker muzzleloader Redi-Pak. It is new in the package, never been opened. I'm located on the SW side of Indy around Monrovia but can travel a little for the right deal. My trade interests vary widely and I can add cash on my end if needed. Sold for $170.

The Traditions™ Buckstalker™ Combo offers a feature packed Muzzleloader at a great value. The Buckstalker Combo comes ready to go with a factory boresighted 3-9x32mm scope. This break-action Muzzleloader uses 209 shotgun primers, and features an Accelerator Breech Plug™, which removes in 3 turns by hand and requires no tools. A breeching button in front of the trigger guard facilitates instant 1-touch breaking. The Buckstalker has a 24" barrel, making it well-suited for maneuvering in heavy cover or tight ground blinds, while still enabling shooters to hit deer-sized targets out to 200 yards. The Traditions Buckstalker Muzzleloader uses a dual safety system with a trigger block safety and internal hammer block safety, making it extremely safe for teaching beginners how to shoot a muzzleloader. The Quick-T™ ramrod handle provides comfort on the user's hand when loading, and a brass jag stored in the handle can screw into the rod tip, allowing the ramrod to function as a cleaning rod as well. The handle stays seated on the ramrod when it is in the storage position on the rifle. Sling swivel studs, and a solid aluminum ramrod are standard. The black synthetic stock and forend resists weather, and blends into the shadows.
    Redi-Pak™ includes: ball/patch puller; 50 cal. cleaning jag; black composite roundhandle ball starter; dry cleaning patches; XTP® bullets (4 tubes with 5 bullets each); universal fast loaders; 209 capper; Wonderlube 1000 plus breech plug grease; EZ Clean bore solvent; and an instructional DVD on how to load, shoot, and clean your muzzleloader.
    Manufacturer model #: RS5-72003570.

• Comes with factory boresighted 3-9x32mm scope
    • Accelerator Breech Plug removes without tools
    • 209 shotgun primer ignition
    • Dual safety system
    • Quick-T ramrod handle
    • Aluminum ramrod
    • Includes Redi-Pak

50cal.jpg

Barcode.jpg

Last edited:
    Status