Please reply by conversation.

m2hoss

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    Indy area
    SOLD For Sale: A.H. Foxx Sterlingworth 12ga

Up for sale is an A.H. Foxx Sterlingworth 12ga w/ 28" barrels, non-auto ejector. The serial number dates to 1919 – 1920 per this website: https://www.doublegunshop.com/dgsno...9FDVWNXyqNmmKget-_Opmtf70E2oVpUlXerAoc_Xuy-Wo

The enthusiasts on the A.H. Foxx Collectors Facebook page tell me the fore end on the gun is not original. It should have a “splinter” style. I will say the fit is perfect and it matches the stock. I kind of like the wider grip myself.

This has been in my father’s possession for at least 45 years. I think in my 35 years I’m the only one to shoot it and put maybe 50 rounds through it. He may have gotten some rabbits with it back in his day. Condition is as pictured. The triggers are crisp. I love the feel of it, but really don’t have a use for it.

Length of pull is 14" maybe 14 1/4" depending on how you look at it. Drop at the Comb looks to be 1 3/4".
    Weight is 7lbs, 6.4oz.

Asking $500. Will meet around the Indy area and surrounding counties. Just PM me with any questions or anything.

ebopB3e.jpg

iMvdjlA.jpg

c3bsaeJ.jpg

GleD11J.jpg

DRJETBY.jpg

x38tVfP.jpg

FO5szEU.jpg

pUY1V86.jpg

isGMPxH.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.