bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Remington 541-X

***SOLD***For sale is a US stamped Remington 541-X Target 22lr rifle. This model was used in the early 80s by our military, JROTC and Boys Scouts of America as a target trainer. Its in excellent condition and showing very little use. The stock is in like new condition without any dings or dents. The receiver and barrel have a very deep blue almost black original finish in excellent condition. The bolt and receiver numbers match. It has the heavy contour 27" barrel with a very crisp clean chamber, bore and crown. It comes with 1 6 round magazine. It is compatible with 541-S and 541-T magazines also. It is equipped with the correct Williams front and rear target sights and correct Remington sling swivels and mounts. I have used this one very little and at 100' its not difficult even with my old eyes to keep it on a 1.5" target with consistent ammo. It comes with the CMP paperwork from the veteran I purchased it from and also comes with the original Remington box.

$600 ftf in the Lafayette area.
    Possible trade interest would be putting it toward a Unertl 20x with $ on my end or ? The worst I can say is no thank you.

If you have any questions PM me and I will be happy to answer them. Do not bump the ad. Thank you.

HtYU4Rpl.jpg

Jbte2nul.jpg

9gxVcfjl.jpg

PTXF8Rxl.jpg

MhUkxxbl.jpg

LV0YwSUl.jpg

WUpTWqXl.jpg

mS4NoTnl.jpg

D7xsI6ul.jpg

Y1KCTqwl.jpg

kyw3333l.jpg

EXiW7DKl.jpg