Please reply by conversation.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It is with some sadness that I am posting this shotgun for sale. I have always wanted a nice shotgun for Clay's. I sold a bunch of stuff (firearm and non-firearm) to be able to buy this shotgun. I took it to the range once and put a little less than a box of shells through it. It is a beautiful shotgun that I wanted so that I could get back into Trap and/or Sporting Clays and not use my field grade auto.

However, I have come to find out that most of this type of shooting is by retirees that shoot before I can get out of work and make it. I also thought I would really get into it heavily this time around but that isn't going to be the case. If I do happen to find myself on a Trap range, I can use my autoloader since I certainly won't make it often. This shotgun needs to be used for sporting purposes often.

Trade option: Brand new S&W 2.0 Compact pistol + a brand new Trijicon RMR Type 2 Adjustable 3.25 MOA dot + $600 cash

Price: $1575 SOLD!!
    FTF within an hour or so of Bloomington.
    Show DL and LTCH.
    If your post count is low and you are relatively new, I may not sell to you as I want to kinda know who I am meeting.

Here are the details:

Item Number 018115303UPC 023614679387
    Gauge 12 GaChamber Length 3"
    Barrel Length 30"Overall Length 47"
    Length of Pull 14 1/4"Drop at Comb 1 1/2"
    Drop at Heel 2"Weight 8 lbs 3 oz
    Rib Width 3/8 - 5/16Barrel Finish Polished Blued
    Stock Finish GlossWood Grade Grade II
    Chokes Included Full, Modified, Improved CylinderReceiver Finish Polished Blued
    Dura Touch Finish NoChamber Finish Chrome Plated Chamber
    Front Sight Ivory BeadChoke System Invector-Plus Midas
    Barrel Material SteelStock Material Black Walnut
    Recoil Pad Inflex 2, LargeCheckering Cut 18 LPI
    Sling Swivel Studs NoneReceiver Material Steel
    Trigger Finish Gold PlatedTrigger Guard Finish Polished Blued
    Trigger Material AlloyTrigger Guard Material Steel
    Trigger Guard Engraving NoneChoke Wrench Included T-Wrench
    MSRP $2,199.99

CX-Complete.jpg
    IMG-1389.JPG
    IMG-1387.jpg
    IMG-1388.jpg
    IMG-1390.JPG
    IMG-1394.JPG
    IMG-1395.jpg

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm kind of surprised this hasn't sold. I have a feeling that there are not many clays shooters on the forum.

These are sold out at a lot of places. The lowest price I have found with tax and FFL fee is over $1800.

Anyway, bump!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm up for drive tomorrow. I think its supposed to be nice. I have to put a second coat of paint on a room but could be ready to hit the road around 10 or so.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I'm kind of surprised this hasn't sold. I have a feeling that there are not many clays shooters on the forum.

These are sold out at a lot of places. The lowest price I have found with tax and FFL fee is over $1800.

Anyway, bump!

That is a fine piece of art.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Think about it: if you buy a new one and put one shell through it, it is used just like mine. So you paid $300 for that first round.

Don't expect to "steal" a firearm of this nature. Just take advantage of a nice savings.

Bump.:)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Almost to the weekend bump. I will be feverishly sanding and finishing hardwood floors with rental equipment this weekend so time will be of the essence. If you want to buy this, Sunday would work better and the earlier the better!

Also, I may ask to keep it close to where I live since time will be of the essence! Thanks!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Weekend bump. I will be traveling north on my way to Michigan next Tuesday so for you north eastern folks, we could meet someone along my way on Tuesday or Wednesday.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    TTT Those of you that are in north eastern Indiana would have to tell me tonight you want it so I bring it with me. I could meet you either tomorrow or Wednesday evening.

Still thinking about trade possibilities.

I do think I want to equip my pistol for a red dot. I may be interested in a Trijicon RMR2, and a replacement slide that I can have milled to accept it for my S&W 2.0 Compact. That is kinda specific and I would still need some cash but it's a thought.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Bump. Back home so I can meet up with a lucky buyer.

I did add a trade option. It's kinda weird because it's so specific but maybe you have connections and get a deal. I will consider what I would have to pay for the set up and adjust cash difference accordingly. If you work for a gun shop or have connections and can score the stuff for less money, that's extra money in your pocket. Win for both of us.

Oh, in case your are holding out for a drastic price reduction, don't. I won't lower the price. Not saying I won't accept a reasonable offer close to my already low asking price, but I don't continue to discount an item until it sells.

I just keep bumping it.:) Spring and shotgun season are right around the corner. I'm sure the itch will need to be scratched.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom