• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    SOLD

Cleaning out the safe. I've had this for over 20 years and I never use it. FP6/H&K these were designed for military/police use and are typical H&K quality.. Below what I pulled off of the net about it. You can find the all the info on the Wiki site. $600, no trade interest. Want to see vaild INDL and LTCH, no info recorded. Meet around Greenwood somewhere. PM me, don't bump the thread..

Upon severing business association with Benelli in 1998, Heckler & Koch replaced their entire line of shotguns with those manufactured by FABARM.[SUP][2][/SUP] The line featured hunting and sport shotguns in over-and-under, side-by-side, semi-automatic autoloaders and pump shotguns including youth models. For military, law enforcement and home defense use, H&K released four variants of the FP6 model. Design details

The machined receiver is manufactured from lightweight Ergal 55 alloy and is drilled and tapped for scope mounting. Three of the four variants were sold with an attached Picatinny rail for mounting optics or accessories and the bottom forward edge of the forend is also drilled to accept an accessory rail. With the exception of the short-barreled model, FABARM shotguns are sold with their Tribore barrel which is a deep-drilled, machined barrel with three separate internal bore profiles. Beginning at the chamber and forcing cone, the bore is enlarged to .7401" to soften recoil while the second profile is in the middle of the barrel gradually choking down to .7244" to emulate a cylinder bore profile to increase velocity. The final bore is the FABARM choke system which consists of standard choking followed by a cylinder profile at the muzzle which serves to improve shot patterns and distribution.[SUP][3][/SUP] The muzzle is threaded to accept one of five different chokes or a muzzle brake/compensator. Some models were sold with a ventilated barrel shroud.

4CNJL9u.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom