• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    Hello folks, looking to trade both of these for a higher end rifle or something new that I don't currently have in my safe. I'd entertain all offers and will also separate if someone is interested in just one. I can also add cash on top for the right deal:

AMD-65:
    Details - FEG receiver, Phoenix tech stock, ambi mag release, Hogue grip, Tapco g2 trigger, Magpul foregrip, DIY paracord sling loops. It will also include stock metal AMD handguard, grip frame, and the manual. I can include up to 4 or so 30rnd magazines. $600 OBO - SOLD for the AMD Package.

PSA Fredom AR15:
    Details - PSA 16" midlength 5.56 NATO Freedom Stainless Steel Moe Complete Upper- Moe Lower with the "enhanced" trigger parts. It also has a UTG fixed rear sight. I can include the sling and some p-mags to barter with. will have box, manual, etc. - $600 OBO. - TRADED

Both Rifles have less than 250 rounds through them. They're more or less taking up space in my safe and I'd love to trade 241 or outright sell them to fund another purchase. Interested in higher end AK's, AR's, IWI Galil, a 365xl, anything CZ, SIG, HK, DSA, etc. Just offer. I can meet locally in the Hamilton/ Tipton County.

LiwfxbDm.jpg
    HbqXh9Dm.jpg
    m0RJrcPm.jpg
    skAnPVbm.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom