Please reply by conversation.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sold

Due to recent family developments (:baby:) I'm probably going to be putting up a few guns for sale. So let's get started.
    First up for sale is my LNIB Arsenal SLR107R. I bought this a few years ago back before the price jumped on them. Now it seems you can't touch one for less than 1k. I installed refurbished Russian wood furniture and planned on keeping this as my nostalgia AK. I have not shot it but full disclosure this is one of the KP57 serial number runs that were said to have issues of the bolt contacting the front trunnion during firing. According to Arsenal there were less than 1 in 20 rifles that were affected and serial number runs had nothing to do with those affected. Upon visual inspection this one appears to be ok. Factory polymer furniture is included along with oil bottle, cleaning kit, SGM 30rnd mag, and original box. I have no idea what happened to the manual however but, it's an AK it's pretty simple.;)

ASKING: $850.00

Located in Martinsville but will travel ~30 minutes for meet. Valid IN drivers license and LTCH required no information will be recorded (or remembered honestly)
    Thanks for looking!

SlFqwav.jpg

YOi4jpU.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom