WTS/WTT: Long Gun Safe Clean out in Ft. Wayne, AR's AK 10-22 etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Located in Fort Wayne and I'd really rather not drive far, but will for the right deal. I'd like to see a permit to carry card.

lCAmT8I.jpg

mfxQ39R.jpg

Left to Right:

Sold and Gone- Far left: Bushmaster 20" A2 5.56 with a nylon sling. It's got the old school carry handle that was actually a pretty good carry handle.
    $600 obo.

Sold and Gone- Left Center: PSA 16" 5.56 CHF dissipator. All PSA build and it runs. Magpul furniture, with a removable carry handle. It was originally going to be a shorter looking A2, but swapped out the furniture to all magpul and now it runs like a top.
    $600 obo.

Sold and Gone- Center Top: Ruger 10-22 backpacker model. Comes threaded, fiber optic sights and takes down easy. Probably a brick or two through it at the most.
    $300 obo.

Sold and Gone- Right Center: PSA 10.5 5.56 CHF Pistol with SBA3 brace and Daniel Defense rear sight.
    $600 obo.

Sold and Gone-Far Right: RRA Left handed operator. It's a 5.56 that's made specifically for left handed shooters. All the controls and most internal parts are left handed. This is a safe queen that I doubt has more than 200 rounds through it at the very most. The red dot is a vortex and the battery is dead so I wasn't able to confirm if it works or not. There is that golden Vortex warranty if it didn't.
    $[STRIKE]950 obo[/STRIKE] $850 OBO

Sold and Gone- Center Bottom: DDI AK with magpul furniture. It was made right after they bought up Waffen Werks machinery and it's a slick AK. It's 7.62x39mm and for the right deal there are ammo and mags available.
    $700 obo.

Trade interests? I'm not really looking for anything, but if you've got something in mind let me know. I like accurate things.

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Daily Bump. Also, remember to send messages via private message and don't post comments here. Only thing left that's not spoken for is the RRA Lefty.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bump, and may be putting up the RRA on Consignment at a local fun store in the near future.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Last Bump pre election. After this it may go to a local store for consignment.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom