WTS: 20" "Tactical" 8-shot Mossberg 500 12ga with Magpul furniture and sidesaddle.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Sale Pending, Thanks!

I'm trying to free up some cash.

I bought this as a 28" bird gun with wood, with the intent of setting it up as a duplicate for 3-gun. Like the other one I recently sold, I ended up never using it myself.

So the action and receiver have a low quantity of rounds through them, but I swapped the whole front end with brand new parts as well as swapping the furniture and adding the sidesaddle. The Magpul furniture seems to be out of stock EVERYWHERE, including Magpul. It's even backordered on Amazon. It has a great solid feel to it.

New Mossberg 20" barrel with bead sight. Chambered for 2.75 and 3" shells, cylinder bore (no separate choke necessary).
    New Mossberg 8-shot magazine tube, spring, and follower.
    New Magpul SGA buttstock.
    New Magpul MOE M-LOK forend.
    New Sidesaddle (I don't remember the brand, it has elastic loops and is removable via Velcro).

Also includes (2) buttstock length extensions, I prefer a shorter length of pull on a longer gun so they're not currently installed.
    Does NOT include the shotshells pictured, they're just for reference.

Looking for $700 cash, FTF. Carmel/Westfield area. Don't give me the impression that you're a psycho, or a prohibited person or from some other State, and we're good- no info recorded, cash and carry.

[edit:] Adding 85 rounds of buckshot with this, see post #12.

image0.jpg image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg

Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Long weekend bump!

To help facilitate a sale, I've decided to add some 12ga shotgun shells to sweeten the deal. As most of us know, 12ga buckshot is almost non-available, and when it can be found it's selling for between $1 and $2 per shell.
    I'm adding 85 rounds of buckshot to this shotgun sale.
    These aren't in factory boxes, they don't all match (though there are matching ones), they'll be in a big ziplock bag in bulk. Most of them are high brass 00 2.75", but there are some low brass shells as well as some 3" shells mixed in. They're all buckshot though, no birdshot or slugs.
    This should add $100+ to the value as a package, to make the $700 price more justifiable to the purchaser. If you'd prefer 85 rounds of birdshot instead of the buckshot, that can be accommodated.

Thanks!

buckshot.jpg

Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    A few tire kickers, no solid commitments yet. 85 misc buckshot shells are still included at the asking price- I wish there was a way to edit the topic line to reflect this.

:)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom