Thread: Remington 870 12 ga

User Info Menu

Remington 870 12 ga

Iím no longer deer hunting therefore Iím selling my Remington Wingmaster 870 12 ga. This is an early 1980ís gun. This gun will provide several options. I have a Hastings paradox rifled cantilevered barrel with a BDO (bullet drop reticle) 2x7 variable scope. The barrel/scope can be removed and remounted and never lose zero because the scope is mounted to the barrel. This combination will shoot 2Ēgroups at 100 yards with Remington slugs. I have several boxes of 5 pack deer slugs that will go with the gun. I also have a 26Ē ventilated rib choke tubed barrel. I have the original stock and forearm and an aftermarket nylon stock/forearm. The wood stock and forearm are in very good condition. The recoil pad is soft. When I hunted with the gun I used the nylon stock so the wood stock remained in great condition. I have chokes tubes for the 26 barrel including a turkey choke. All these features make this a very versatile gun.

Iím located in Zionsville. The price is $800 which might seem like a lot for an 870 until you figure all the different components - two barrels, two stocks, scope, chokes, shells, etc. This isnít one of the current manufacture 870 guns with cheap wood and parkerized finish. The Hastings barrel alone is over $250. This combination is great for birds, deer, turkeys, rabbits, squirrels, and coyotes. Might even be a great still board gun. Feel free to ask questions.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by amboy49; 09-22-2020 at 11:25.

User Info Menu

Iím gonna bump my post - AND - admit I made a huge mistake in my listing. The 30Ē barrel I thought was for my 870 is actually a Remington 1100 barrel so it isnít included.

So, Iím adjusting the price accordingly to $700. I see other 870ís selling for $500 with two barrels but without a scope, the extra stock, and 7 boxes of Remington Premier Sabot slugs. So . . . . .what is now for sale is - the gun with a 28Ē Remchoke barrel with an extended turkey choke and a modified choke, the Hastings rifled cantilevered barrel with the attached scope, the aftermarket nylon stock, and the ammo. The 28Ē barrel is a 2 3/4Ē and 3Ē magnum barrel.

Thanks for looking.

User Info Menu

Rem 870 sold pending funds

The gun is sold pending receipt of funds.
    Last edited by amboy49; 4 Weeks Ago at 17:39. Reason: Item is sold pending funds

User Info Menu

Buyer promised to purchase the gun 5 days ago. Never showed up. Buyer backed out of the deal citing unforeseen financial needs.

Therefore, the gun is still available.