• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PsYcHo SqUiRrEl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Greenetucky
    Just picked up a nice Sears M200 12ga at a local pawn shop for $125.

From what I can find this is the same as a Winchester 1200. This one isn't the Ted Williams model, just the plain stock/forearm. Outside is nice and clean with a little wear on the stock and the bluing has a couple of small spots where it looks like it spent most of it's life either in a safe or gun cabinet. Looking at the inside, it doesn't appear to have been fired much at all. Bore is shiny and there is very little wear where the slide rubbed against the barrel.

I do need to take the bolt out and let it soak in a bit of solvent to clean up the old oil that has gummed up on it. Overall it appears to be a really nice gun for the money. Anyone have any experience with this particular gun?

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I'd say you've paid about what it's going value is. I picked up a m400 which is the same as a winchester model 1400. It was a nice gun, i just lost intrest. I sold it to bradis for 175 which is a little more than i gave for it so i was happy.

PsYcHo SqUiRrEl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Greenetucky
    I still need to get it out and pattern the barrel that's on it. I've been looking online for a modified choke barrel and so far haven't found any cheap ones either Sears or Winchester marked. Any ideas where would be a good place to look?
    I love the weight and the way it pulls/swings. Seems like it would make a good bird gun, but again with the full choke I'd vaporize anything I shot up close.

Top Bottom