• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    145   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    OK, I really should have waited until daylight to take some good pics, and I will take some better ones next sunny day, but I just had to get some and show off tonight!!

Bushamster lower, Del-Ton midlength upper, Magpul CTR buttstock, MIAD, and Rail covers, YHM Free Float Rifle length fore-end and Phantom flash hider. A Bushnell T-reticle dot sight tops it all off. I've got a flashlight set-up on the way and am still deciding what kind of sling I"m going for.

Anyways, here's the pics, let me know what you guyst think!

GunPics007-5.jpg

GunPics003-4.jpg

GunPics008-5.jpg

I've got a pile of mags and a case of Wolf ammo just waiting for me to have some free time! I'll put up a range report ASAP

Doug K

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    love the ctr but where the hell are my od rail covers????back ordered for 2 months...now I want them even more..very nice gun

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That AR is sexy looking!!! I like the colors.

I can not let my daughter see that hamster school bus. I'll never hear the end of her wanting one. :)

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    145   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Thanks guys, It was fun to build and I hope just as fun to shoot! I've got a light set-up that should get here in teh next day or two. Looking to shoot it some tomorrow after work. Shooter 521, you know I like my Kel-Tec and although I'm not a Glock fan, I do love me some 1911's as well!

Doug K

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    145   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Finally got to shoot the thing last Friday. I only had time to put 80 rounds through it, but it was enough to zero the red dot at 50 yards and make sure it actually went bang! it worked just fine, only had Wolf with me, but it fed them great with not a single malfunction. Got the light on it and a nother vertical foregrip, so I'm ready to go now! Going to Missourri this coming weekend for a shooting get together and I'll take 500 rounds with me. Doubt I'll shoot all thise as I'm taking a few guns, but it will definately get hot before the weekend is over!

Doug K

Top Bottom