Well here she is. My first rifle, M&P 15-22 moe with extras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Well I have been looking at guns all year trying to decide what to purchase. I decided on a M&P 15-22 moe version. I have not shot it yet but will soon. I got it home and immediately put all the accessories on it I have been purchasing over the last couple months.

I would like to thank all the members of ingo that sold me great deals on the accessories.

Esrice, snuffy33, indyjoe, & straight-shooter.

Also would like to thank beech grove firearms for completing the transfer from buds. They delayed me at first (first time ever) then called me within an hour saying come pick it up. :yesway:

Magpul xt rail covers
    Utg bipod
    Magpul afg grip
    Houge rubber grip
    Vortex sparc red dot
    Galati Rifle case
    2-10 round mags
    1 extra 25 round mag

I think im in love. :D

Well here she is before and after.

100_7258.jpg

100_7263.jpg

100_7268.jpg

100_7270.jpg

100_7271.jpg

And the smith family together

100_7277.jpg

I will try to add range report once I get her out.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    What's MOE?

Magpul Original Equipment

It's the "more economical" (ie less-expensive) version of Magpul's popular products like the CTR stock and MIAD grip.

The MOE stock looks like the CTR, but lacks the friction lock and QD mounts. The MOE grip is a single piece that looks like the MIAD, but it doesn't have the interchangeable backstraps.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Magpul Original Equipment

It's the "more economical" (ie less-expensive) version of Magpul's popular products like the CTR stock and MIAD grip.

The MOE stock looks like the CTR, but lacks the friction lock and QD mounts. The MOE grip is a single piece that looks like the MIAD, but it doesn't have the interchangeable backstraps.

I see. My dad really wants one of 15-22's, and I never heard of the MOE version till now.

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    looks good nice setup did u get a good deal on it, ive been looking for one just havent found the right price yet

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Well I got her to the range today. Put 450 rounds through it minimags and fed bulk. She ran great! No problems or malfuntions of any kind. I think I have the red dot about dialed in. Just a little high and left as of right now but close enough till next time. It is very acurate for a .22 imo. I know people have been changing out the springs to the jp kit but the trigger pull and feel doesnt concern me at all.

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and the way it shoots! Good job S&W on these rifles!

CIMG1491.jpg

CIMG1504.jpg

CIMG1496.jpg

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    thats what i was thinking something cheap to feed what is the moe version at the gunshow today and i guess the reg. version was anywhere from 350 to 429.00

Top Bottom