Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: gas tube length

User Info Menu

gas tube length

I am having a hard time finding a mid length gas tube in stock, can I cut down a rifle length tube?

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by esrice View Post

Thanks, I must not have seen that...bu they don't have a low profile gas block in .625 except an extended Daniels piece

I am struggling to find the .625 low profile gas block, gas tube, barrel nut and Delta Ring in one spot.

Also, since i have to pin the flash hider, I am sort of liking this gas block,, two piece split design, and I can still pin it myself.
    Yankee Hill Machine Specter Gas Block .625 YHM-9377A - Black Rifle Works

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LLDJR View Post
    I am struggling to find the .625 low profile gas block, gas tube, barrel nut and Delta Ring in one spot.
    What about Spike's? Looks like they have all that.

Spike's Tactical Micro gas block (.625) [SUGB110] - $29.95 : Spikes Tactical

Mil-Spec 303 Stainless Steel Gas Tube [SUGT00x] - $12.95 : Spikes Tactical

Mil-Spec Delta ring assembly w/Mil-Spec Barrel Nut [SDR100A] - $18.95 : Spikes Tactical

Aren't you putting on your own rail system (Troy/VTAC)? You won't need a delta ring, and it probably uses its own barrel nut.

ETA: Yep, it does come with its own barrel nut.

Troy Industries 11.0 TRX Extreme Battle Rail Installation & Mini Review Video | AIM

Also, since i have to pin the flash hider, I am sort of liking this gas block,, two piece split design, and I can still pin it myself.
    Yankee Hill Machine Specter Gas Block .625 YHM-9377A - Black Rifle Works
    With an aftermarket rail system and low-pro gas block it shouldn't matter. You'll just simply slip the rail right over your flash hider and barrel. Unless you're thinking you may change out your gas block later.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by esrice View Post
    What about Spike's? Looks like they have all that.

Spike's Tactical Micro gas block (.625) [SUGB110] - $29.95 : Spikes Tactical

Mil-Spec 303 Stainless Steel Gas Tube [SUGT00x] - $12.95 : Spikes Tactical

Mil-Spec Delta ring assembly w/Mil-Spec Barrel Nut [SDR100A] - $18.95 : Spikes Tactical

Aren't you putting on your own rail system (Troy/VTAC)? You won't need a delta ring, and it probably uses its own barrel nut.

ETA: Yep, it does come with its own barrel nut.

Troy Industries 11.0 TRX Extreme Battle Rail Installation & Mini Review Video | AIM

With an aftermarket rail system and low-pro gas block it shouldn't matter. You'll just simply slip the rail right over your flash hider and barrel. Unless you're thinking you may change out your gas block later.
    Yes we are using the vtac,, I did not realize that the vtac used its own nut, I think i will order the vtac next *** the Daniels Barrel will arrive Monday

User Info Menu

I am struggling to find the .625 low profile gas block, gas tube, barrel nut and Delta Ring in one spot
    Hi! I work at a gunshop; we can order stuff.
    "The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems" Billy Joel