• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    So Mossberg finally produced my ultimate rifle. A 5.56 bolt gun that takes AR mags! :rockwoot:

Mossberg MVP Varmint rifle with 5.56mm AR-15 magazine | The Firearm Blog

Specifications
    Caliber 5.56mm NATO (.223 Rem) Capacity supplied with 10 round magazine Finish Matte Blue Barrel 24" Med Bull Fluted Stock Benchrest-Style Grey Laminate Twist 1:9 Total Length
    Overall Length 43" Weight 7.5 lbs Other Features Factory installed weaver bases The MSRP of the standard model us $649. There is another model with includes a bipod and scope installed at the factory, which sells for $796.

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    The stock is ugly ass hell, other then that, it looks like a good rifle. Just wondering what make, model, and power of scope they use.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    That wouldn't be a bad rifle to have for yotes. Heck I think I could see myself using one of those instead of the AR.

I was planning on building another AR, but I just sold it to a buddy! Who needs a AR when you can have this! I would like to see the scout version of this though, would make the ultimate SHTF gun. :rockwoot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I was planning on building another AR, but I just sold it to a buddy! Who needs a AR when you can have this! I would like to see the scout version of this though, would make the ultimate SHTF gun. :rockwoot:

A scout version would be very interesting. :D

I don't have a bolt gun in any caliber smaller than 30-06 other than .22's. So either one would be a very nice addition for me to use as a varmint rifle. I may have to find one eventually when they come out. :popcorn:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Amazing how the market has been begging for a bolt gun in 223 using AR mags and Mossberg is the one to dleiver? I didn't see that coming, but looking at the picture makes me want one. Already have the mags, :)

Top Bottom