• Next Rifle

• Total voters

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Having once again saved up the required amount of money, im in the market for a new gun, and have narrowed the field down to two contenders.

A HK USC with the intention of converting it over to a UMP clone, and a HK SL-8 with the intention of converting it over to a G-36 clone. (both will be semi-auto only of course, and obey all ATF rules).

So anyone have either (in pre or post configuration) and want a weigh in, or just want to help me decide where to waste my money before the economy collapses and guns become the new exchange medium :D

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Because I'm but a lowly civilian buyer. :( If they really liked me, they'd sell me a UMP directly instead of jumping through a big conversion process. :dunno:

Who did you have do the conversion? I was looking at getting the complete lower from HDPS and doing the milling on the upper myself.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Who did you have do the conversion? I was looking at getting the complete lower from HDPS and doing the milling on the upper myself.

I don't have one personally. A buddy of mine is a certified HK nut and had one, and got to shoot it quite a few times. Great weapon. Dunno who did the conversion for him though. He did mention it was kind of a PITA though. :dunno:

If they sold semi-UMPs outright, I'd be on it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I don't have one personally. A buddy of mine is a certified HK nut and had one, and got to shoot it quite a few times. Great weapon. Dunno who did the conversion for him though. He did mention it was kind of a PITA though. :dunno:

If they sold semi-UMPs outright, I'd be on it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

If HK sold half their guns in semi-only outright I would never be able to pay my credit-card bill off.

Top Bottom