Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

I am working on a Mosin Nagant, once complete and parkerized i will post! These pictures make me want to finish it, very nice weapons!

User Info Menu

This is one of the older HS Precision 308 win. HTR's

User Info Menu

Follow me on Instagram @gunrunner219

User Info Menu

Wow Rolex them are some nice Mosins! How do you like the AX? I have not handled one yet. I almost bought a AX chassis for my latest build, but decided to stick with a Mcmillan a5. Hopefully my S&B will be here next week!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadV8 View Post
    I don't have many good pics of just the rifle, but its a Savage 110BA in .300 Win Mag

Here is a review on we did on it - http://ingunowners.com/forums/long_g...pics_vids.html

Nice Pic!
    A reporter interviewing a Marine Sniper asked, " What do you feel when you have to shoot a terrorist"? The Marine shrugged his shoulders and replied "Recoil"

User Info Menu

Remington 700 .308
    We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training - (unknown)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TWalker View Post

Remington 700 .308
    looks good my friend, let me know if i can be of any more help
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

Support Our Troops God Bless America

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post
    It's a Remington 700 receiver, Schneider M40 contract barrel at 22", McMillan A5 stock, Badger M5 bottom metal, Seekins base and rings and a US Optics SN3 TPAL 3.2-17x MOA/MOA scope. It looks a little different now than in those pics, those were taken right after I painted it. I've installed a full length picatinny rail under the forearm to which I attach my Harris Bipod and clip the rifle into my DCLW tripod. I just had AJ Brown install a Badger EFR mount in the stock last week as well. This is what it looks like currently:

JEALOUS!!!!! ONE HECK OF A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT AND I BET SHE SHOOTS JUST AS GOOD AS SHE LOOKS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N_K_1984 View Post

Very nice NK, what are the specs on it?
    A reporter interviewing a Marine Sniper asked, " What do you feel when you have to shoot a terrorist"? The Marine shrugged his shoulders and replied "Recoil"

Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast