Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardR View Post
    Phylodog has style! serious style man.

My precision shooting stick is just a plain Jane Rem 700 SPS tactical so I am pretty envious of quite a few of the rifles posted up so far.
    That make two of us
    A reporter interviewing a Marine Sniper asked, " What do you feel when you have to shoot a terrorist"? The Marine shrugged his shoulders and replied "Recoil"

I'm tellin ya, Phlyodog has to be like Chuck Norris' body guard or something. Every pic he puts up of his guns just makes me cower in the corner and contemplate upgrading my goodies.

I bet the mans tooth brush is even tacticool and duracoated!

Good looking rifles!
    Believe it or not, I know exactly what I'm doing. Prepare to be dazzled.

M-21 configuration.
    I don't think I have any of the targets laying around now (I'll try looking) but when I was shooting matches I had several 5 bullseye targets with 3 shots in each bullseye measureing 5/8ths inches or less shot at 100 yards for a total of 15 shots on each target paper.

10mm, when you care enough to send the very best.
    Last edited by flightsimmer; 07-25-2011 at 19:56.
    If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. (Rom12:18)

Expert
    Who does the camo painting on any of these beauties? I would really be afraid to try something like that myself. About how much would it cost to have something like a Savage 110LE with a heavy barrel in an aftermarket sniper stock and a Gen III Springfield Armory 4-14 scope in woodland camo pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by sgreen3 View Post
    Whats the specs on the one you have now?
    It's a Remington 700 receiver, Schneider M40 contract barrel at 22", McMillan A5 stock, Badger M5 bottom metal, Seekins base and rings and a US Optics SN3 TPAL 3.2-17x MOA/MOA scope. It looks a little different now than in those pics, those were taken right after I painted it. I've installed a full length picatinny rail under the forearm to which I attach my Harris Bipod and clip the rifle into my DCLW tripod. I just had AJ Brown install a Badger EFR mount in the stock last week as well. This is what it looks like currently:

There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

INGO Member # 104 jblomenberg16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post
    It's a Remington 700 receiver, Schneider M40 contract barrel at 22", McMillan A5 stock, Badger M5 bottom metal, Seekins base and rings and a US Optics SN3 TPAL 3.2-17x MOA/MOA scope. It looks a little different now than in those pics, those were taken right after I painted it. I've installed a full length picatinny rail under the forearm to which I attach my Harris Bipod and clip the rifle into my DCLW tripod. I just had AJ Brown install a Badger EFR mount in the stock last week as well. This is what it looks like currently:

Nice set up. Is that a "Work gun" or a hobby gun?
    Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12

Do kids still play Cops and Robbers, or are they just taught both are equally bad and given a participation ribbon after a rousing game of scoreless Everyone's a Winner Ball? - BehindBlueI's
    Well, gee whiz, if the Government released a nest of ants, roaches and bedbugs into everybody's house, they shouldn't be surprised if people run out to buy bug spray! - Comment on White House concerns over increased gun sales

Quote Originally Posted by jblomenberg16 View Post
    Nice set up. Is that a "Work gun" or a hobby gun?
    I use it for both. Figured I'd save the taxpayers thousands of dollars and get a rifle set up exactly how I need it. Spending hours on end laying behind a rifle is challenging enough, doing it behind a rifle that isn't comfortable is worse.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

This is my baby. It is still a work in progress and I am having some problems with it extracting.

Shown in the pic is Tim Humston, the owner of Supressed Armament Systems (SAS) Suppressors shooting it with one of his cans.

It is a factory Remington 700 PSS action with McRee Tactical Stock and a SWFA Super Sniper 10x42 Scope. I will improve it as I can afford...

You poor saps! Can't you tell this thread was started by the Gov to collect intel on your boomsticks?
    "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny"

"The Son of Gad became a man to enable men to become sons of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast