• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Airwolf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Terre Haute, IN
    I don't have the tools or skill set to build my own AK. Who do you recommend sending a parts kit to for assembly? Also going to need my barrel and receiver finished as close to the original AK finish as possible.

JDvader

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Evansville, IN
    Im in the same boat. I have a romanian parts kit, but i dont want to spend $500+ on tools and jigs to do a correct build. I called a place in Michigan called Global Military Gunsmithing. www.globalmilitarygunsmithing.com. Talked wth the owner Ken. He told me he could do a partial build for $175 where he would make all the barrel cuts and press it all together. Or he could do a complete build and repaint all the metal for $375.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    damn that looks nice!

By the way the above folks do cost some serious moolah but if you want best they know how to bring it. After seeing shooters 105...now i want one...

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    You do not need any fancy "ak builders tools" to build this parts kits!!!! this is a great video of a guy that used homemade bucking bars a aircraft rivet dies to build his rivet die for a air hammer only run about $5-10 bucks a piece, he made his trigger guard bucking bar out of a railroad spike, it do able with great results with out ak builders tooling... I know this is a PSL build but it pretty much the exact same.... this is video 1 of 5 on you tube[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VGGKUr_UO0[/ame]

Top Bottom