• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I had one of these for a very long time. It's a safe queen in very good shape with low round count.
    I've been thinking about getting rid of it for something I would shoot more, but I can't seem to find a good source on what's it's worth.
    I don't want to undertrade it, but I don't want to try to overtrade it either. I work too hard for my money and I know other people do to, so I just want find out a fair price for this thing as a starting point. I've not a "it's worth what someone is willing to give" kind of guy.
    The prices I'm seeing on the net is 650 to 1500, which is an awful wide price range imo.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Your looking at around $400. I had one, and I couldn't seem to give it away. Not sure why there isn't much of a following for them. Pretty cool shotguns, but boy-oh-boy does that trigger suck.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I may just end up selling it straight out. I have a friend whose been wanting it. Your right Trader the trigger is horrible and the whole thing is loose. But's that's a Mossberg for you.
    It's a great little package for home defense. It shoots from the hip rather easy. It's also easy to open doors with while holding it in the down low, ready position.

Here's a pic of one I found on the net.

bullpup.jpg

Top Bottom